Flag Counter
free counters

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sixth Sense

Somedays, I really wonder about the saying, 'dogs have a sixth sense.' Take my dog, Sara, for example. She's about the most precious beagle one could ever have, and almost like a little child in nature, despite being more than a bit spoiled. To get back on track, dogs have the five basic senses that we do: taste, touch, to feel, smell, and sight. But I believe that they have another, call it whatever you will, and it's found only in dogs. I've had a few huge seizures, and there's Sara. sitting right beside me. There was no food, or anything to attract her to me. I guess God has designed dogs espescially to be man's friend. I believe they call that addional sense the sixth, because I can't really figure it out. Is it devotion? Loyallty? Whatever that sense is, it's kept me from being alone while I recouperate from the after-effects of an epilepsy upheaval.

No comments: