Flag Counter
free counters

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Deer's Feet and Eagle's Wings

So, how have I made it through the 5 1/2 years of surgery, and seizures, anyhow, and not gone crazy? I'll answer in one word: Faith. Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ has sustained me now, today, and tomorrow. If you know the Lord, he can give you a peace that's beyond understanding, not to mention freedom from sin. If I have down days, he'll lift me up just like he said in the Bible book of Isaiah, He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights." I've grown so much in Christ these past 5 1/2 years than at anytime in my life. I guess it's because I've been through so much, but He's been right there holding my hand the entire time. Never has He left me. It would've been so easy for Him to have walked out when my surgeons had me on the table, but he didn't. He takes care of those who love Him, and causes the unsaved to wonder what's so different about their life. "But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

No comments: