Flag Counter
free counters

Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Land

I 've alway enjoyed collecting good quotes, and one of the best from the tv series MASH. The Army surgery team set to welcome in a new surgeon, but the Boston blueblood surgeon doesn't like it. He's arrogant, but good. "I do one thing at a time; I do it very well; and then I move on." I know that's all I can do for now, being 300 miles from the life I knew, but I'm adjusting well, kind of like the Boston surgeon. I feel like everyone thinks a-mile-a-minute around here. and the best I can do is to survive the day, and to take account of my seizures. But, besides that, you get used to life just as any other human being would, and that's all you can ask God for- the strength to move on day after day in a new land.

No comments: