Flag Counter
free counters

Friday, February 15, 2008

Plates

The jokes I get to tell about having brain surgeries, you don't know the half of it. I'm naturally a sunny-side-up kind of guy with a great sense of humour. I actually compare my four titanium plates in my brain to anybody who has had a similar surgery, and due to the hardness of my skull now, I usually win. One of the many jokes is said that I can't learn anything because my head's too thick...now. And yet another example of this topic is when I go to the airport, I am going to send the airport screener sirens off with all the metal in my head. I guess I've known all along what my my reactions to all of these events would be: respond in humor, which is not hard for me.
"Yes I'm sure I have, but my brain's been messed with so much over the years, I don't remember." - Brig. Gen. Jack O' Neil "SG-1" 'S.10'

No comments: