Flag Counter
free counters

Friday, February 15, 2008

Deserving Valentine

My mother. What a great and wonderful woman. She's seen me through all the trials of the past five years, and come nigh the breaking point. I just wanted to point out on this Valentine's
Day, or what remains of it, how God has uses her services for being a mom above and beyond the usual tasks that mothers accommplish. She teaches school to a trio of boys ages 17, 18, and 20, she runs the family home, has health problems, seen more than her share of traumatic events including deaths, catastrophies, multiple brain surgeries, and financial strain. And yet, the Lord has been on her side in this battle we call life, and yet she just doesn't stop. She loves us that much! So, without further ado, I just want to nominate my mom for special recognition in the Lord's eyes, and in ours.
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love"

No comments: