Flag Counter
free counters

Thursday, March 27, 2008

E+ S= T

Yes, another algebra equation. Having been in said class for six years, and just now getting to the good stuff, makes me think through all the effort I spent over that time, and the fact that I've gotten this far. School is important, but not as much as knowing your limits. For example: Sometimes, I don't feel like doing important things, ie: bathing, eating, and on some days I must have a nap in the mid- morning so in the afternoon I can do a little school. Energy really comes into play. Do you know how much power consuption it takes to sit up? A lot! Take it from a person who has had his share of slumping action, and the charge it takes to have a seizure, albeit a small one, is tremendous to me. On top of that, you've got to manage the clock. Time is not gonna be your friend forever, and as a student I know that all to well. That means you've got to really prioritize your list of things to do for the day. If you 're like me, you know that you only have a certain amount of energy, and in my case, school. So, slow down, prioritize, and make the most of the time God gave you. Oh, and don't forget to solve the puzzle in the title. (Hint: The key is in the last five sentences.) :)

No comments: