Flag Counter
free counters

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Surprse!

And now for some good news:
Sara's recovering nicely. She'll never be the same dog she was, but the good thing is that she's eating now. We've got her on baby food, and we have to feed her with a big syringe, but now she'll be with us a little longer to chase seizures away.
I'm finally in Biology, after all those years in Physical Science.
Oh, and I've been officially summoned for the first time. I'm quite excited about it.
On Friday, I was a whirling dirvish. I fininshed school in the early afternoon, and I proceeded to give my canoe a few coats of wax. My dad and I are planning to make her a little more stable for me to embark in, using outriggers. We intend to take it to the ocean and bait my families' 10- ft surf rods.

No comments: