Flag Counter
free counters

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm Speechless

There's gotta be something said about poor communication. No, I don't mean communication in general, just abut mine. For example: my brain is working at 110% copacity, and yet, the neurosurgeons haven't found a way to keep me from slowing down, enuciating, and things of that of nature. Think of it this way: My brain is a horizontal plane with thousands of ideas running across it. Now picture if you will, a little hole opens in that plane. That is my mouth. In my current condition, out of the thousands of thought and ideas that need be spoken and kept in order, I get, perhaps, 500, out of 1000 words out, and they have hardly anything to do with each other. But, I am stuck with myself, and a few good phrases of advice which I have already shared with you in previous blogs. Topping that, is the Lord God who knows me inside, outside, and through the window. I know that He has a crucial job for me, and I must be bold and fearless in acceppting it.
I am slow of speech and tongue."
The LORD said to him, "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD ? Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say."

No comments: