Flag Counter
free counters

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Liberty

As a sufferer of seizures, it goes without saying I have to be supervised when doing almost activity outside. When I reflect on the 2003 Golden Acorn Leadership Training, (BSA) where I was left among strangers for a week. Or, the guts it took for me to do the C.O.P.E. course among the members of my Venture Crew (BSA) in '04, it makes me want to cry aloud for those times. Whenever I think back on those thoughts, I can't help but think of running down a 300 yard hill at a 45 degree angle, on a mountain bike. Thanks be to God that I made it. I must have been pushing 40 m.p.h. That was in '05, the day before my second surgery. Now, I'ts all that I can do is just to get around during the day, do school, and maybe a few of my chores. I've got a canoe that needs to be waxed, but I rarely have the energy anymore to do these activities. God grant me the patience and forbearance to endure this scourge until I am liberated from it. "Proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants."- Lev. 25:10 (Hey, that sounds familiar!)

No comments: