Flag Counter
free counters

Thursday, April 3, 2008

She's Back!!!!

Alright everyone, hold on; Sara's been cured!!!. Apparently, she ate some rotten fruit in the backyard and got very sick very fast. The baby food did the trick, along with some much needed hydration, and she began to turn the corner last week. Thank God; His mercies are unending for those that believe in Him! She's back to her normal self this week, even trying to "shave" me with her tongue. She's even knocked over every trash can in the house! I had a triple Grand Mal day last week, and for the first, I wound up collapsing at my desk when I was through. By the time I made it to my room, everyone was in on the act. Now I don't know why Sara did this, dut when my parents tried to move me, she howled as if she was in pain. She came up and slept with me. My parents tried to lay me in the bed head first, but I was so weak, I nearly did a 360*. So, I just lay there. Turns out, I didn't remember to take my meds. Now, this isn't a deliberate misremberance, it's only that I could fool a lie detector with my answer. The memories are that strong. So, that's two lessons you've learned today: 1. Constant prayer and nutrition for a sick dog; and 2. Have your medicine box in front of you before you say that you've taken them. Something to think about.

No comments: