Flag Counter
free counters

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Imagination

Excuse me folks, I'm just trying to hide from sanity. We live in a rental two- story house 24/7/ 365. Usually, most people can't do that or they would have gone crazy, or lose it, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, WACKO!!! But my family has survived because we've had to, and cuz' we've had powerful imaginations; well, at least I do. I like to make a game out of the mundane chores we do every week. I have my guitar, and do some mean stops. Also, I'm a great reader, and I've got more books just waiting to be read sitting on my bookshelf than you shake a duster at, plus more hobbies that get added to each day. Plus, we've even ended up in The Worlds' Medical City, so don't count me out when it comes to seizure repair. We've needed to concentrate on our homeschooling, and school has prospered, not just for me, but for my brothers. We would have gone mad a long time ago, if God hadn't given us imaginations to deal with the situations. I wouldn't have taken up golf and ocean fishing if he hadn't.

1 comment:

JMH said...

OK! OK, enough!