Flag Counter
free counters

Saturday, April 19, 2008

ZZZ's For Zippy

Oh, great, folks. Just when I needed something more in my life to make it miserable, this comes along. Lemme tell you the symptoms. In fact, I can reduce them to this: I CAN'T SLEEP! As a guy who likes his sleep, the fact that I can't get into REM sleep (The sleep where your body can make repairs in) bothers me to no end. (Espescially in my schoolwork) There are five levels to this REM scale, and I'm only scratching level one just for a few minutes at a time, sometimes on multiple occaisions a night. Oh, and here is the piece de recistance: I have been accused of snoring. I'm at the condition now of throwing my hands up, and praying for sleep, a thing I've never done before. Of course, the ramifacations of sleep deprovation affects directly affects the seizure situation in the brain, and as I have uncontrolled seizures, well let's just say that my chances of having a seizure increased from 40% to 80% When I look into a mirror, I have to keep reminding myself that those bags under my eyes aren't for my wallet and keys.

No comments: