Flag Counter
free counters

Friday, April 11, 2008

Try, Try, Try, Try, Try, Again

Finally! I'm done with the slideshows. (below) They show the greatest pictures I've ever taken, minus a few for they have people in them. This is a real shame, since some of my best work is involved in those shots, such as a baseball in mid-motion while being thrown etc. It's been a great hobby during my tenure at the brain and body shop, and don't think that's all of the work I've done. I've covered eight states, taken thousands of pictures, worn out two cameras to the point where they've both shut down on there own, working on a third, and burned 19 CD's full of photos. I guess you could say I'm kind of a professional in the field of digital photography, but the thing is, the more you learn, makes you realize how much more there is to learn. It's kind of like the field of epilepsy and I. Since I've learned that drug treatment and surgery don't work for me, VNS, is next, and I will see if it works. "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas A. Edison

No comments: