Flag Counter
free counters

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Good Times

This evening reminded me a little of what it was like to be 14 again, and no tumor, and especially no seizures. I thought I would always hate Mondays, (Garfield) but a few of them I have good memories of. Anywho, I was out with my Venture Crew, and we visited a hobby shop and had some ice-cream. It felt good to be own person for a set amount of time. Now to those that think I should always talk shop about seizures, I don't think so. With my relative history, goes all the fun things I 've done as a result of it. Except for the weeks of radiation I underwent, I will always remember that final day as being fun. I can recall the time of my last radiation treatment: 05:05:66 after all these years. It was a sight to behold! Me, walking out of that treatment room for the last time wearing my mask and solemnly waving a flag I had made up at home. On one side, it said "Fnished," and on the other side, I drew a checkered flag. It was pretty close to Thanksgiving then, so I offered to fry the turkey on my knoggin.'

No comments: