Flag Counter
free counters

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Getting My Excercise

Well, it wasn't a day for the books yesterday. I had two grand mals, and I was only resting from whatever it was that was making me so tired. (Probably the three anti-seizure meds that I'm on...) When I have a grand mal, this has been the case: My right side always is somewhat subdued. I guess it has to do with the initial brain surgery when I was on the table all those years ago, I suffered total right side paralysis. From my my head to to my to toes. The surgeon didn't know what was the matter. The tumor was 95% removed. It is called an astro- cytoma. In my case the tumor was benign, or not dangerous. The other five percent could not removed, because it had attached itself to my memory. I have had close to 500 seizures, and that's being VERY generous. They have come in all shapes, and sizes, depending on the drugs I am currently taking. I have also worn out three epileptologists with my detailed and brilliant career.

No comments: