Flag Counter
free counters

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Double Trouble

With Hurricane Ike targeting my exact position, I want to relate to you some "frying pan" trouble before I fall into the fire. A few days ago, I suffered from some "double trouble." Asthma and seizures to be exact. Believe me, you do not want to try that combination. The seizures I get I have to suck in air. So, what air is there to breathe when you are in the middle of an asthma attack? That is officialy the worst way to go out. I took my asthma meds and Lorazipam for my seizures. The dirty little secret is that this is the medicine they give you when you get head surgery, and I take it on a regular basis. Anyhow, it was just a matter of time for this combo to go away- 3-4 hours at most. That is a long time for someone who can't breathe in H2O, and jerking all the way.

No comments: