Flag Counter
free counters

Friday, November 6, 2015

Update 2


Update 2
 

 I feel that the 8a-11p passes so quickly around here. Sometimes I don't even make to 11p. Moving day, I fell asleep at 6-ish-pm. It seems that this is just a stopping ground for interns. 85% of the people I knew are gone.
  The little nurse with blonde hair that works PT is still here, I think. I don't know about Cheryl the "Poop Queen." The "Singing Nurse," took off with her husband back East.
  The programs are still the same. ST, OT, PT, monthly pet visits, music class, etc... Just the staff is different. Way different. I just realized that most of them were interns and can go anywhere under the care of a doctor?.
  I was attacked by a drive-by seizure. (The usual ones I have at home) and you should have seen seen them! I was sure I was Caesar caught in my own status epilepticus. Half the staff showed up at the intersection, or at least more than I could count. I was shaking hands doctors and nurses whom I've never been acquainted.
                       From Texas International Rest and Relaxation Center,
                                                     Ben Jones

No comments: