Flag Counter
free counters

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Chiquita

  Chiquita. There's my quip with this place. She's driving Chiquita, crackers, and nuts. Naturally named after a banana company, my personal nurse is driving me up a wall, ex. Her loud mono-tone voice, boorish behavior, and acting like she hates her job. Being one of the blessed few to hang on to her job aka: me having her this time instead of some unblessed soul who had her in '12, when I had my stroke, she ought to feel more grateful and feeling towards patients who can't even get off of this floor without a nurse. To tell the truth, she'd make make a charging bull look good, or bring him to his knees with a glance. But she's messing with fire. There's only a certain I can get pushed, and it's a generous bit at that. There's a reason she's named after a fruit company: she's bananas!!!
   

No comments: