Flag Counter
free counters

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

11/15

   My day started off totally quiet, but I was needing to get up when my nurse walked with my meds. I had Chaquita as a nurse again. I can almost swear that she has no shame. She walked in on me using the restroom, only to find out That she demanded that I change clothes, and changed hazard bags for the whites. She called it normal, but I know better. She sounded like a songbird stuck in the LaBrea Tar Pits. Do I want to play in her sandbox? Oh, yeah. Do I want to do something sneaky and lowdown? Of course. Would I honor God through that? That would be a no.
   Unbenounced to me, a fall festival was taking place in the first floor gym. Activities included bowling, photo shoots, football throwing, pets, and karaoke. What did I sing? Silly readers, opera is for officianados, of which I am one. "Largo Al Factotum." Word for word in, get this, Italian. I've been practicing since '13. Then it was on to John Denver and "Rocky Mountain High." 
   Most people detest karaoke, but I don't see why. Maybe it's the sound of the sound their voices? But seeing as my enemy had a look a good look at undercarriage, I figured I had nothing left to lose. Viva Jones!!!





 

No comments: