Flag Counter
free counters

Monday, August 2, 2010

Step By Step

Well, it's about time. Tomorrow, I'm going to go swimming for the first time in three years. Supervised, of course. You see, it's a kind of water therapy that I'll have twice a week with a special seizure therapist in the water with me. I've gained a lot of weight over this time, but I'm not one to cop out where there's cool water involved. You see, heat and humidity are major triggers for my seizures, especially the Tonic-Clonic (Thrashing around uncontrolled, yelling, most of the time unconscious type, otherwise known as a Grand-Mal) Houston is the perfect environment for this!!! Those are the type I would like to avoid. I can handle the rest pretty well. The pool is a whole new land for me (ha, ha) where seizures are concerned. I rushed in last time and paid for it with a Grand Mal. That won't happen this time. Step by step; inch by inch.

No comments: