Flag Counter
free counters

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Old Friends

Well, Well, Well. Seems like speech therapists know each other after all, no matter how far they are away from each other. An example: I was having my speech evaluation last week, (And I really need it by the way) and somehow I brought up my speech therapist at DRMC in 2006. My new SP was slightly shocked when I told her where it was at, and completely shocked me out of my socks when she asked me whether my therapist was E or V. I answered E, and I responded, "How did you know them?" She replied, "I was a grad student under them." She further queried, "What time were you released from the program?" I answered, " I graduated in July of '06, but I kept up my volunteering job 'till October when we had to move." She responded, "Wow, I came in just after you left."

If that isn't a God-thing, what is? It sure made all of my experiences down here worth while, besides finding the last quarter in my 50-states quarter set. After 12 years of looking, well, the search had finally come to an end, in a Coke machine.

Ahh... It had been a full rich day.

No comments: