Flag Counter
free counters

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Locked In Combat

A bit of sunshine: I battled a gigantanormos cockroach a few nights ago, and won, evntually. The sucker wouldn't stay dead. After I thought I'd killed it, I made the mistake of throwing it in the trashcan. I went out of the room for a while, and there it was again, on the floor, kind'a woozy-lookin' sayng in a crazy voice: "Come on, is that all you've got???" So I responded in a typical KO fashion with my shoe from four feet above. All of this was made funny by my one self-not-understood fear: Cockroaches. So there we were, two mortals scared to death of each other, wishing one of us could be somewhere else at the time. It was not a pretty picture.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Got to flush them. first chance. every time. PERIOD