Flag Counter
free counters

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Playin' Footsy with NASCAR

I had to do it. Again. A long thought-out yes at the podiatrist's office has landed me in world of pain on the bottom of my left foot, twice. For upchucking purposes, I will not reveal what was on the sole of my foot, BUT it will have no bearing on whether or not I go to the NASCAR race this weekend. Yes, I said race. I bought tickets last November, and waited a whole whoppin' 1/3 of a year for it, We're getting fabulous seats, and apparently good parking, plus good camping conditions at a local St. park. The only hitch is that, once again, it is in the Denton area which means going 300 miles up, and the same going back. Trouble this time, is that we are going in a third vehicle that we did not travel in in January (The Denton Record Chronicles) My dad is working on getting it repaired. Good thing I can't drive, folks, there are two holes in my left foot that say no, and as you know, if I drive, it will have to be two-footed
"At first, I thought it was a pain, but it's grown on me, like a wart you wanna have removed, until you realize, it defines you somehow"- (Garfield: the Movie/ Me)

No comments: