Flag Counter
free counters

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boy's Night Out

As it turns out, folks, us three boys had our first night on the town. We mentioned that we would like to see some movies i.e. The Dark Knight, and the latest Mummy installment. That was when mom kicked us out (figuratively, of course) We went by the local Fry's first, and gave my youngest brother time to look at a fan for his computer, while my middle brother and I looked at car stereos (ours conked out again.) Then it was on to the theatre. I had us buy both sets of tickets up front. The Dark Knight was terrific, but it needed watching again and again to get all the details- the halmark of a good movie. During the 45- minute break, we went out to eat at Jack In the Box. You know, up to then, I'd never been to a Jack restaurant ever! It is now among my favorites; just need them to go easy on the grey poupon. After a series of mis- adventures, we arrived for our second feature, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor just in time. Now this movie, being the third installment in the series, struck me as being a little wild, but it was fun. I remember looking down at the tv that night when we got home at the Olympic Games. There's a part where they phase out and go to scenery of China outside Beijing. For those of you who've seen the movie, they showed the Great Wall of China. Yep, been there.

No comments: