Flag Counter
free counters

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blowing Off Steam

Weeeel, this is new. (sarcastic) I'm on a new level of the same anti-seizure medicine, and my seizures are getting worse. By the way, folks, I could see this one coming 5 miles away. It is plainly obvious that the anti- seizure meds I take (2 in the morning, 3 in the evening) not counting the individual pills I have to take, plus others. I need another solution. I pray that the VNS therapy will work, and I can get back to living a normal life (a.k.a. swimming, biking, and walking, all unattended, plus learning how to drive.) I try to make the best of my life in my home, but after a while, you just need to get out, and nobody is there to drive you. I'm just blowing off some frustration, but am taking it out in some creative methods. Lately I've discovered puzzles, rubicks cubes, I've been doing Sudoku puzzles since last year, and of course I'm a heavy reader. My favorites though, is photography, and ornathalogy. Speaking of phtography, a few days ago, on the 4th, I got pictures of fireworks. It seemed that they were right in our backyard. I never watch fireworks without my camera. I have dozens of other hobbies that keep me busy from night 'till noon, so I don't think about what I'm missing, and you know what, turns out that I'm living a pretty full life.

No comments: