Flag Counter
free counters

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Testing Testing 123...

You know it when you get that ol' feeling again- not quite deja-blue, buts it's happened to you. A major do-over is what I'm talking about, and then not so muuch. For example: In the hospital rehab today was a really good comprehension program I needed to take; but the had to test me first to see if I would be allowed in. I've already had expierience with this in Denton some 3.5 yrs back. So I took the first part of the test (hours) with a lunch break in between. Boy, was I wompered, and this was what going to be the standard if I'm going to recieve care here (long drive, unconditioned car, slightly muggy morning...) oh well, at least there's a mid-morning breeze. Gotta go back tomorrow. Let you know what I find out.

No comments: