Flag Counter
free counters

Friday, March 12, 2010

Post-Graduate

We did it! It took 16 years of my life, but I finished formal school! Of course, that was two weeks ago. I took a cue from my grandad, and called it "The Jones School of Hard Knocks." I'm also in the shadow of my middle brother graduating, well, because if you don't know that, I would highly recommend that you start at the beginning of my postngs as you are new here. I'm also trying to land a job if I can. Of course, those pesky seizures come around now and again, and my meds are barely holding as a stopgap measure. I've got a solution for them, but I can't be off by more than a half-hour. My job, if I get one, will have to have a few safety measures, and little else, but I've got to remember to take those meds. Other things would be an updated dogtag 'round my neck, and continuous PT going a few days every week.
I will continue though to learn Spanish, and get tested (epilepsy-wise) later, and continue to update my wardrobe as I can. Nearly every shirt has a hole of some sort in it somwhere having been around for nearly 10 years. So much to do, so little wampum. Alas, the life and responsibilities of a high-school graduate.

No comments: